In an effort to support our business community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have compiled the following list of valuable resources.
- Accomack-Northampton Planning District Commission – Business COVID Response Survey
- Eastern Shore of Virginia Chamber of Commerce – Lunch & Learn Webinar Series: ESVA Road to Recovery
- FedEx Grants – Support Small Business Grants
- FEMA’s Emergency Lodging Assistance Program
- Hampton Roads Workforce Council/Greater Peninsula Workforce Board
- International Economic Development Council – Summary of the stimulus bill.
- Internal Revenue Service – TaxDay is now July 15 for both filing returns AND federal tax payments. IRS urge taxpayers who are owed refunds to file electronically as soon as possible.
- IRS – Small business & self-employed resources, IRS – Postponement of tax filing,
- National Restaurant Association
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Shore Delivery Corps. – Pick-up/delivery service for food/medications. Call (757) 801-9950, or email email@example.com
- Social Security Administration
- US Chamber Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce – Blueprint for Getting Virginians Back to Work Initiative and Blueprint for Getting Virginians Back to Work Survey (survey deadline is May 15)
- Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity –
- Virginia Employment Commission
Virginia Employment Commission Online Unemployment Filing Process Tutorial
- Virginia Humanities to Award CARES Act Funds to Virginia Nonprofits in Need – Application deadline April 30, 5pm
- Virginia SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) for small businesses and private, non-profit organizations.
- Virginia SBDC Road to Recovery Webinar Series
- Virginia SBSD – Accepting applications for its NewVirginia: Scaling 4 Growth Training Program
- Virginia Tourism Corporation Business Resources Toolkit & Industry Response Toolkit
- Virginia Tourism Corporation COVID-19 Industry Survey
- Virginia Workforce Connection – check unemployment status or file a new claim
- Worker FAQ – Frequently asked questions from workers regarding COVID-19
Center for Disease Control and Prevention Resources
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Outdoor Recreation Management and Response During COVID-19 – Webinars for May 20 & 27. click on dates to register
Prevention and Treatment, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Travel Health Notices
Large Event Gatherings
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation – Save Small Business Grant. Application will go live on Mon., April 20 at 3pm.
Virginia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
Virginia Chamber’s COVID-19 Resource Center
The Chincoteague Chamber seeks to provide access to recommendations, regulations, services and expertise to its members. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this mission remains constant. Prior to acting, members should consult their own professional advisers for information and counsel specific to the individual and unique situations faced by organizations, individuals and corporations. The opinions, interpretations and recommendations of the Chincoteague Chamber are informational only and should not be relied upon by the recipient as legal or professional advice. The Chincoteague Chamber makes no representations as to the accuracy or reliability of the content contained herein. Users of this information accept any and all risks associated with the use of such information and agree that the Chincoteague Chamber has no liability to user.