The Chincoteague Chamber of Commerce has received a United States Economic Development Administration CARES Act Recovery Assistance Supplemental Award for the Eastern Shore of Virginia through the Accomack-Northampton Planning District Commission. The grant will provide funding through June 2022, allowing the chamber to offer economic response and recovery planning assistance to our businesses as they craft new resiliency plans to address future situations such as the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic.
We hope all Chincoteague business owners will take time to complete the following survey as providing the best practices, ideas, challenges, obstacles and opportunities you have experienced during this pandemic and other recent disasters will help us identify areas of assistance that will best benefit our business community. Implementation may include but not limited to:
– Workshops focused on Business Resiliency, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Communications, Website Design and Social Media Platforms
– Develop stronger and more user-friendly Economic Development Resources section on ChincoteagueChamber.com
– Lunch & Learns focused on relevant economic development topics – insurance, banking, workforce development, tax accounting and Small Business Administration
– Workforce Development Training
– Monthly Networking Luncheons, Business Before/During/After Hours, Job Fairs and Chamber Sponsored Events and Meetings
Although the deadline to complete this survey is Friday, October 2, 2020, we greatly value your input and it is welcome at any time.
If you have any questions about this survey or ideas of how your business can participate in any of the above events, please contact Joanne Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.
Chincoteague Chamber of Commerce