Chincoteague Combined School
Chincoteague High School is dedicated to providing a quality, caring, educational, environment to prepare students for success as effective, responsible citizens.
About The School
- All students have the capacity to learn.
- Teachers, parents, students and community share the responsibility of educating each child.
- Students learn best when they see a connection between what is learned and real life applications.
- The teachers are committed to provide opportunities to blend academic, technical knowledge, and skills through interdisciplinary instruction.
- Students have different learning styles.
- A variety of teaching methods are used to guarantee student learning
- The school provides a safe, comfortable, well-disciplined environment for student learning.
- The faculty is committed to providing extra time and help so all students can succeed.
- The challenging program of study raises student expectations and performance
- The guidance department and faculty, along with parents and students, are involved in the process of planning and updating each secondary program of study.
- The learning environment helps students attain their full potential as respected, educated, and productive citizens.
For a complete list of island events and activities, CLICK HERE