- There are only a limited number of tables available for you to sit. You may wish to bring your own folding tables, chairs, blankets, etc. for your comfort.
- We encourage you to ride the FREE trolley provided by the Chamber and the Town of Chincoteague, but parking is also available on the festival grounds. The trolley is handicapped accessible.
- We realize that Tom's Cove Park allows pets, but for this event PETS WILL NOT be allowed in the festival area.
- Eat all you want at the festival, but please do not remove food from the grounds.
- Festival food is served from various booths requiring you to go to each one to get what you want to eat. Souvenir trays will be on sale at the beer tent to assist you in carrying your food or you may bring your own. Soft drinks are provided in the ticket price. Food will be limited per trip, per person, at each booth to allow everyone to get something without having to wait a long time. You may come back later for more.
- Beer will be sold separately. You are permitted to bring in your own coolers.
- Souvenirs will be sold at the festival. Please keep in mind that these items sell out quickly. You might want to purchase them as soon as the gates open. There will be T-shirts, mugs, trays, hats and posters. A limited number of shirts will be sold in advance in the Chamber Office prior to the festival. We accept all major credit cards.
- A Festival Extravaganza Raffle will be offered. Tickets for this raffle will only be available to the festival ticket holders on the day of the festival. Winner will receive T-shirts, tickets, lodging, gift certificates for meals and much more for the following year's festival.
- A "Best Space Award" will be given to the group who decorates their space the best. Sign up at the tree near the front gate.
- Tickets sell out quickly. We urge you to purchase your tickets early...they may not be available at the gate since we tend to sell out before the day of the festival. Order over the phone by calling 757-336-6161 with a credit card or order online.
- Every attempt will be made to have the festival on the date and time advertised. However, circumstances beyond the Chamber's control may require rescheduling or delay. No refunds will be issued in such case.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.